Set on the path for a smooth upgrade with a trusted technology partner
To stay at the forefront of the evolving digital curve, businesses need to adapt to market demands, drive business growth, and embrace automation.
With Microsoft ending its support for Dynamics AX 2012, businesses must upgrade to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, the cloud-based ERP solution, to stay nimble and relevant. As the successor to AX, Dynamics 365 boasts more than a name change. The new version of the ERP solution comes with a range of upgraded features and functionalities that bring in greater power, speed, and intelligence for organizations.
Download this whitepaper to understand why upgrading to Dynamics 365 is an inevitable choice for businesses and what steps should be taken to migrate seamlessly to the new and improved ERP.
- The need to migrate from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365
- Benefits of the migration
- What value does upgradation bring to an organization
- Steps to seamlessly migrate from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365
- Checklist to prepare for the migration
- Standard assessment offered by technology partners
Download the whitepaper now