Create solutions, solve challenges, and automate workflows with Microsoft Power Apps
Empower your team to turn ideas into feature-rich apps that modernize processes and solve complex business challenges.
Use a simple drag-and-drop interface, pre-built templates, and AI copilot to build functional apps without any coding experience and roll out improvements as needed.
Design custom apps using drag-and-drop elements on a blank canvas. Add UI components like images, charts, forms, and buttons and define the logic and behavior of these components.
Give app development a component-focused approach through model-driven apps. Solve complex business processes with structured and guided user experience.
Infuse AI capabilities into your apps even if you don’t have technical expertise. Tap into the pre-built AI components of the AI-builder to integrate features like task automation into your apps.
Choose from a variety of data sources and systems you want to integrate using pre-built connectors and create powerful apps that allow your users to interact with data in meaningful ways.
Securely store and manage data used by your business applications in the form of entities. Maintain consistent data definitions and structures across your organization with ease.
Key Microsoft Power Platform applications
Visualize and analyze your enterprise data and make informed business decisions using real-time insights. Power BI provides interactive dashboards, reports, and hundreds of impactful visuals for robust reporting.
Automate business processes and workflows and streamline repetitive tasks with Power Automate. Discover better ways to do things with pre-built connectors, templates, and AI assistance to boost business efficiency.
Power Virtual Agent
Create and deploy intelligent conversational bots with a no-code solution. Use a drag-and-drop low-code graphical interface to build, test, and publish bots to understand and respond to customer inquiries.
Turn data into a competitive advantage
Create a single source of truth by connecting Power Apps to third-party apps and programs while extending its capabilities across Microsoft technology stack including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, and Teams.
Got more questions?
We are here with answers!
Microsoft Power Apps is a low-code platform that allows businesses and individuals to create custom applications without requiring extensive coding skills. With Power Apps, users can build applications that can be used across multiple platforms, including web browsers, mobile devices, and Microsoft Teams.
Power Apps provides a range of templates and pre-built connectors to integrate data sources such as Dynamics 365, SharePoint, and Excel, allowing users to create custom applications that connect with existing business systems and enhance overall productivity.
- Sign into the Power Apps portal with your Microsoft account.
- Click on the “Create an app” button and select the type of app you want to create: canvas or model-driven.
- Choose the data source you want to connect to, such as SharePoint, Excel, Dynamics 365, or a custom connector.
- Design your app by adding screens, forms, and controls, and customize the app’s appearance and behavior with Power Apps formulas.
- Test your app using the Power Apps Studio or the Power Apps mobile app and make any necessary adjustments.
- Publish your app to make it available to other users within your organization or the public, depending on your preferences.
- Use the Power Apps admin center to manage your app’s data, security, and permissions.
Microsoft Power Apps is a low-code application development platform that allows users to create apps to solve complex business challenges and automate tasks such as data collection, task automation, and process optimization.
Some common use cases for Power Apps include creating custom forms, building dashboards and reports, automating business processes, and developing line-of-business applications. In addition, power Apps is accessible to developers and non-developers, making it a flexible solution for businesses of all sizes.
To get a demo of Microsoft Power Apps, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Power Apps website at https://powerapps.microsoft.com/ and click on the “Get started for free” button.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new one if you don’t have it already.
- Once you are signed in, you will land in the Power Apps portal. From here, you can explore the various features and capabilities of the platform and even start creating your own apps.
- To request a demo, click on the “Contact sales” button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the form with your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number. You can also provide details about your organization and the type of apps you are interested in building.
- Click the “Submit” button to send your request to the Microsoft Power Apps sales team. They will typically respond within a few business days to schedule a demo or discuss your needs in more detail.