The key to delivering world class solutions is the flexibility of our method.
At Confiz, we recognize that a solution may only be a vision in the customers mind and that all requirements can not always be thought out and planned at the outset. This is where our blend of Agile and Lean development methodologies becomes our strength.
How it all comes together? Agile and Lean Methodologies
Agile teams are typically of 3 to 10 members. Projects that require larger teams are organized using many small teams, primarily segmented by technology stacks.
- Product Packaging
Estimations and Planning
- Mind maps and user stories: discussions between the project team and the client to define what users actually want out of the product and the priorities.
- Identify the Acceptance Criteria: a mutually accepted criteria to deem the project finished.
- Estimations incubator: our projects team along with mentors and architects, go through the requirements, mind maps, and wireframes to build a work breakdown structure. All project lifecycle elements of every task are estimated.
- Sprint plan: development milestones, testing plan, incremental deployment plans.
- Release schedule: Estimation of timings to release a product
Incremental Development & Deployment
- A series of small development iterations or Sprints are planned where different tasks are carried out to implement the set of requirements.
- The length of the sprint is set based on many factors to be assessed by the team, but typically goes from 2 to 4 weeks.
- At the beginning of each Sprint, a brief planning session will take place in which the backlog items for the sprint are selected an estimated.
- The daily scrum aims at removing risks which impede the progress of the team in delivering the sprint goals.
- The Scrum Master/Program Manager acts as a buffer between the team and risks
Product Packaging & Delivery
- Product is packaged and delivered along with all supporting material that can help.
- Transfer of Technology that is led by our Scrum Master incorporates crash courses/demos of all systems/modules developed.
- We celebrate a project completion internally and with our clients by loads of appreciations and goodies.
- A 'Moving Forward' plan is backed out mutually between the customer and Confiz.
We always double up on communications! We realize that our clients might have their own collaboration infrastructure in place and our teams are highly flexible in adapting to them
Some of the tools we use for collaboration are:
- Information sharing and Project collaboration: Basecamp , Wiki, Zoho
- Version and Source Control: Git, SVN.
- Project Management: MS Project, Redmine, Basecamp, Zoho
- Issue Tracking: Redmine, Harvest, JIRA, other tools used within client's organization.
- Communication: Skype, Video Conferences, GoToMeeting and others.